#ADenimStateOfMind


Hey there! So finally my blog is live. I have been planning this entire blog thing for a year now & since it is live now I’m really really excited.


I wanted my first post of the blog to be an introduction about me & my life to you. But, then I thought what better than introducing myself by my work. So, let’s get into it.



Now, everyone loves denims & I am in love with the denim on denim trend for a while now & I’ve seen it everywhere. So, I thought of posting this casual yet classic look.


I have paired one of my DIY old jeans (i'll post about it in the DIY section of my blog later) with a denim shirt that I borrowed from a friend since I needed an over-sized one (perks of having great friends xoxo). I knotted the shirt to give a funky look to it. Not to mention the fishnet stockings, pair of white sneakers, leather bag& my favorite clear glasses all together is totally adding the edgy element to the outfit.

I’m a huge watch person. I do appreciate chain wrist watches every now & then but band wrist watches are always my way to go. I have been totally in love with the Daniel wellington collection since forever. They signal sophisticated elegance with a timeless design suitable for every occasion. You can buy them online from eBay in India. 

Coming to my makeup I gave smoky effect to my eyes & I’m wearing this bold lip shade from ELLE 18 color pop matte range in the shade berry dance.



























I loved how versatile this look turned out. I could wear this to brunch, college or even out shopping. This is how I styled the accessories which were available with me but you can always accessorize the way you want. For instance leather boots instead of white sneakers or a silver handcuff in place of wrist watch or silver finger rings can totally work for you & don’t forget to add a quirky side bag & you are good to go. This is all for today.



 To all the lovelies out there this post is a startup of all I have been planning & wanting to share with you all since so long. I hope you like it. Stay tuned & don’t forget to tell me what you think of it by commenting below or sending a personal message on my Instagram page @colour_diva.


Until next time.

Lots of love.

Comments

  1. Keep going... You've started off to your Success point ����
    Much love n appreciation your side babe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much samridhi. much love to u....

      Delete
  2. Now it's time for every blogger to have an eye on you,there's the success ahead go and get it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can imagine you sitting pretty in your new cubicle, with your assistant taking your calls while big decisions make you mull. Congratulatioand..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#BeingAnanas DIY

#SareeNotSorry Breaking fashion rules!