#BeingAnanas DIY


Hey! Guys so I have been seeing these pineapple print hoodies, tops & what not, all over my Instagram & Pinterest. Then I came across a video of one of my favorite DIY you tuber Larissa & I thought why not make them because they are so simple to make (& if I can make it anyone can because I have never been good at art & crafts).

I am also adding pictures so you guys can get an idea of what I’m saying & also what the products look like.

So, let’s get into it!

YOU NEED:-
Fabric colors
Spoon
A tank top (because they are easily available & cheap)




 LET’S START:-

Take some of yellow fabric color & brush the color on the back of the spoon.

NOTE: - DO NOT ADD WATER TO COLOR
Once you have enough color on your spoon dab it on your top. Try creating an oval shape. Make the shape right using brush. Make a lot of pineapples on the tank top randomly. Once you have enough pineapples, use green color to make the crown of the pineapple. Start from the center & make strokes like you used to make grass in school. You don’t have to make it look perfect. It can be messy but in the end I promise you it’s going to look AMAZINGGG!



Now the final step & the one step that is going to make all the difference.



Take a gold glitter 3D embroidery outliner. It is easily available on all craft stores & on Amazon. It retails for about Rs 30/-. Now, we are going to make the pokey part of the pineapple with this. You just need to make a criss-cross pattern on the pineapple & that is it.

Keep it overnight to dry. I ironed it the next day by keeping a newspaper on it. You can obviously skip this step. But you cannot wash it for 6 days
& your tank top is ready.

You can wear it like this or you can style it the way I did with a shrug or a jacket or denim over-sized shirts (which are my current obsession these days) & you’re good to go.


This is it for this post.


Do tell me how you like this in the comments below or on my Instagram/ Facebook page @colour_diva
& do tag me in your pictures if you try this.

Until next time


Lots of love



Comments

  1. Hey, could you please drop me a line at rahul@winkl.co. Want to mail you regarding an opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have very good knowledge about hair care products write something on best skin care and hair care products at good price

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#ADenimStateOfMind

#SareeNotSorry Breaking fashion rules!